Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hello music/audio fans! I'm the ubiquitous michaelhigh, and if you follow some of the world's better-known audio forums, you will recognize my sometimes irreverent, sometimes serious opinions and findings concerning the vast and varied world of music/audio and its assorted ephemera. These items, among others (artistic license liberally applied here!) will be faithfully covered, and it is my intent to keep things light and generally informative. I invite comments and suggestions, as this is my first attempt at compiling the things that interest me, and I can get offtopic and wordy at times! Click on a blog entry using the list on the right side of the page, and a box will pop up that you can use to enter your comment or suggestion. Say your peace, this is your blog too. Without the restraint of moderators (who provide a service in their domains; I just find myself in conflict over political correctness and overall censorship, which you will soon discover here, OUR domain!) we will explore the topics that interest me most, and you will find that I have led an incredibly eventful existance.

By way of introduction, for those who don't know me personally, I wear quite a few hats, currently and formerly...I'm a multi-instrumentalist musician/singer-songwriter/producer/engineer/arranger/ music fan/father/ex-husband/son/brother/nephew/cousin/audio artist-type/person who places music and creativity highly (hence my name!) in my pantheon of experience. My full name for the record, and again for the record, as this will be the last time (probably, can't absolutely promise) I mention it, is Michael Hy Yaffe, from Belleville, Illinois, born in St. Louis, Missouri. This forms the basis of my experience, as well as my many and varied travels in search of that certain special something that drives a creative from his native home in search of...


...whatever crosses my path that excites me and drives me to hyperbole! Come along for the ride, it might be bumpy at first, but like anything worthwhile and substantial, will certainly promise to be action-packed with reality, much more exciting than fiction, and loads of fun, for sure. Ready?...


No comments:

Post a Comment