Friday, September 20, 2013

Hoo hah (wayhay for my British readers) !!! I'm baaaack (as Ahnold would say), with another dose of reality as only I can dish it out. I'm re-inspired to start blogging again, after a protracted hiatus. It's September 2013 (nearly a full year since I last posted here). As summer ends, thoughts turn to frost on the pumpkin, as it were.

Come along as I get back into the flow of online audio life and the new discoveries I've made since last gracing these airwaves... I promise to include music reviews from the many and varied sources of new (to me) sounds I've unearthed since last we met here at mind's eye music, as well as the highlights of our collective lives here on the Third Rock.


 photo 6081574117_e22bbcd81c_b1.jpg



Keep your tubes hot and your antenna up!

Welcome back, all.



No comments:

Post a Comment