Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I'm pretty upset.


I wrote a review of the latest Beach Boys LP ("That's Why God Made The Radio") a couple days ago... the next thing I noticed is that it was accidently deleted or taken down somehow. I don't know exactly how it disappeared, but it did. I Googled my review and there was an entry to the specific review that led to my site, but no review! So, in its absence I recommend that everyone go get a copy, send me a review and I'll post the findings here, whether you thought it sucked or ruled. I think it rules despite a couple weak spots. Get on it. Write your review, however long, and email it to me at my email address: michaelhigh@charter.net. I'll recap the reviews. I'll be trying to figure out if I blew it or if my site was sabotaged somehow. Anyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment