Sunday, July 29, 2012

Why I should win an iPad... 17 reasons for 17 days of givewaways!

1. I'm a jounalist.
2. I spend all my money on audio equipment and musical instruments.
3. They are giving away 17 iPads, one for each day of the Olympics on KSDK Newschannel 5 (there's a plug, now give it up!)
4. I'm eligible, living in St. Clair County, Illinois, an eligible county.
5. I could use it with an Android app to remotely control my media player.
6. I could use it at any wifi hot spot.
7. I need to stay up-to-date with the latest technology.
8. I don't use a cell phone.
9. I have no touchpad devices.
10. They are portable.
11. I already have a PC (which I'm typing on).
12. I "liked" KSDK Newschannel 5 on Facebook.
13. I'm entering once every day of the contest!
14. I don't own a camera.
15. I don't own a laptop computer.
16. I'm running out of reasons...
17. Did I mention that I want to win an iPad from KSDK Newschannel 5? (plug #2!)


I also accept iPad donations, new or old, I'm not proud. Free is free, fercrissakes!! I promise if given one I will review it here, after a suitable break-in period (I require break-in on the product). So, if anyone is able to gift me I'll gladly meet them halfway (what the hell, just tell me where to show up!!!) to pick it up!

Keep your tubes hot and your antenna up! See you later (sooner if you've got my iPad!)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment